“Everything was taken care of for me from start to finish and I started getting quality traffic in just a few weeks.”
Full Service SEO – A Comprehensive Success Package
For those of you who want to reap the benefits of SEO optimization, without taking time off important tasks like managing your business, this SEO package is perfect for you.
This is the 100% done-for-you service – we will get your website on track, get your site healthy so you can maximize selling your product or service.
Consider the following:
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. In order for 93% of ALL Internet users to find you – you have to have top search engine rankings.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. If your competition is ranking above you – then they are over 70% more likely to go with your competition. Top results get clicks…whether you’re a local business or a larger business.
- Content marketing brings a 2,000% increase in blog traffic and a 40% increase in ROI. As they say, content is king. Do you keep your site’s content fresh? Are you updating it more than one time/month? If not – its not enough.
The simple facts are inescapable. If you’re an online business and you are seeking to increase your revenue and exposure, the single most profitable thing you can do is improve your search engine rankings and attract quality, targeted traffic to your website.
So what does our full-service search engine marketing package actually entail
- Communication – We’re an SEO company that cares about our clients. We know how important communication is – and care about your goals. Do you need more traffic, more opt-ins, more sales, more client interest, greater brand loyalty – whatever you need.
- Our goal is to see you succeed, and in order to do that our first priority is to listen and ask questions.
- Research – After great communication, we pick a part your competition – find their weakness…and jump. We utilize sophisticated tools and market research to start building a large list of keywords to target. We concentrate on keywords that have a high search volume, with relatively low competition – we get your site ranking well.
- 90% of any successful SEO marketing campaign is keyword research.
- Roadmap – One word – essential. Our goal is to use our tools to build a month-to-month road map with a solid end goal. We create milestones for each month and schedule a roster of activities. We careful schedule these tasks and will make sure you know what we are doing.
- Planning a careful, goal-oriented route is central to effective website optimization.
- On-Page SEO – On-Page is the actual content written throughout your website on static pages and blog posts. We create a detailed on-page optimization report and begin work on your campaign. We continue site audits, tweak content, and provide deep analysis of your pages on a monthly basis to ensure your website climbs the ranks and stays there.
- 70% of ranking success – especially in small, localized markets – is dependent upon on-page SEO factors.
- Reporting and Analytics – We succeed when you succeed. We like to remain transparent with our clients – we’ll make sure to update you regularly by showing you monthly reports. These reports will be sent you every month on your own private client dashboard and we’ll teach you how to interpret the data. 80% of ROI comes from analyzing data found through consistent reporting. It demonstrates weak points, tells you more about how your demographic is behaving, and opens up new audiences you may not have thought about targeting in the past.
By offering a combination of on-page and off-page website optimization as well as consistent in-depth SEO analysis, we’re able to create a three-fold process that guarantees success for your business.
Here’s what we do…
Are you ready to gain the quality traffic that is going to boost your business and your online reputation?
A quick warning – the longer you wait, the more you get buried
If you’re having trouble ranking your website right now, waiting is only going to continue the problem. Every day that your website remains stagnant where no new content is being posted, the myriad of interlinking problems aren’t fixed with it, and off-page links aren’t linking back to it, the more it will continue to drop in the overall rankings. Essentially, every time Google reindexes your site, you’ll continue to get buried over more and more of your competition. Google will continue to put you at the bottom of the pile because it sees your site as less valuable. This can often make it incredibly difficult to get Google to bump you back up in the rankings, even with all the changes outlined on this page.
This is especially important when it comes to local SEO.
For example, if you own a business in Atlanta that sells dog toys and you’re appealing to Atlanta dog owners, you want to come up any time people type in words such as:
- Atlanta dog toys
- Dog toys in Atlanta
- Atlanta dog shops
It’s much more difficult to rank for “dog toys” than it is “Atlanta dog toys.” At the same time, it is also much more beneficial to rank for those local keywords than it is a wide-spread keyword. For example, if you own a brick-and-mortar dog toy store and you don’t sell products online through your website, then someone searching for “dog toys” probably doesn’t live in Atlanta and they’re probably looking to buy online, which means they are definitely not your demographic.
As someone who offers high-end local SEO services we know how tempting it can be to go with a company that uses shady techniques to rank you in search engines for generic terms. Yet, after you’re spending all that money for what is usually only a temporary result (as you’ll soon be overtaken by other more long-standing websites) you’ll wonder why no one is actually buying your products or walking in your store.
One of the reasons many consider us the best SEO company around, is because we’re concentrated on actually making you tangible results. We don’t provide you with smoke and mirrors just to take your money and provide you fake results that don’t actually accomplish your goal (sales, customers, and clients).
To find more out about our local SEO services, see below:
Not sure which options to choose? No problem! We’re here to help.
If you’re having a hard time deciding which package or option is best for your needs, feel free to give us a call at (855) 534-4948, we’ll get back with you ASAP.