“This is the only SEO company that gave me multiple options and clear communication.”
WARNING: Most SEO Services Are Banking on Your Ignorance
Don’t fall victim to shady SEO company tactics
“Rocket science! It’s all rocket science and you’ll never understand it!”
This is the kind of lingo most SEO companies use when trying to lock new customers into long-term contracts. They purposely use search engine marketing terms to make what they do sound like some sort of technical rocket science.
Yet, when it comes to website ranking and SEO optimization, the fact is that getting quality website traffic isn’t some kind of crazy process. It’s nothing but a series of calculated best practices being used consistently over time to create a higher website ranking.
- Create quality, compelling content with relevant keywords
- Ensure the structure of your website is optimized using the latest SEO tools (basically, you want to make it as easy as you can for Google to recognize your site)
- Get other, high quality websites to link back to you.
- “We’ll get you TONS of website traffic!”
- “We’ll get you to be number one on Google in just a couple of days!”
- “We have sophisticated SEO software that takes years of training in order to use!”
Sure, they might get you tons of traffic. In fact, they might get you hundreds or even thousands of visitors a day. They’ll use their “sophisticated SEO software” to show you all the traffic you’re getting in order to justify the insane amount of money they’re charging.
You could set up a brick-and-mortar business on the busiest street corner in town, but if you’ve put that business in a part of town that doesn’t cater to your target demographic, then lots of people may SEE your store, but nobody is going to want what you’re offering.
In other words, window shoppers don’t translate into customers.What is better? 50 visitors who actually want what you’re offering or 5,000 who leave as soon as they realize they have no desire for your product?
You see, smart search engine marketing means putting your website in front of the right people at the right time at that pivotal moment when they are most primed to take advantage of what you’re advantage of what you’re offering.
Smart SEO marketing means using ethical tactics that are up to Google standards in order to rank your website in local SEO results over your competition and KEEP it there.
Smart SEO marketing also means being an honest SEO agency that isn’t trying to use flashy language, absurd promises, clandestine technical jargon, and seedy techniques to string you along and milk you for as much cash as they possibly can in the process.Let’s cut out the fluff: How can we help you get ranked the way you want.
Package 1: Full Service Search Optimization
Full service search optimization is exactly what it sounds like – we will handle everything for you and it all starts with a careful deconstruction of your entire online presence.
- First, our team will provide an SEO analysis by going through your website with a fine-toothed comb. Then, we’ll look over your competition and find out exactly what it is they’re doing to rank over you.
- We’ll do everything we can to intimately understand your target audience to create a local SEO plan specifically tailored to your marketing area and demographic.
- We will conduct comprehensive keyword research, make sure your website is up to par with best practices and standards, revise your on-page content, build up meaningful backlinks with ethical Google-approved methods, and utilize top tier SEO tools to check and track progress.
- Most importantly, we’ll remain entirely transparent with you throughout the process. We’ll tell you what is working and what isn’t working, we’ll not only show you detailed reports, we’ll carefully explain how to interpret them.
- Our SEO service is concerned not just with getting you to rank over your competition or to get more quality visitors for your site – we’re sincerely interested in your success. We want to get you the right visitors who turn into loyal followers, sales, clients, and customers.
To find more out about our full SEO services, click the button below.
Package 2: SEO Mentor Program
There’s an old saying – give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Well, we’d like to revise that saying just a little – provide an SEO service, help a client for one website; teach a client how to do search engine optimization and help them for any and all websites they want to make in the future.
- For those of you out there who want to learn how to do search engine optimization for your site(s), but you don’t want to spend a ton of time dealing with the immense learning curve, doing research on your own, and going through the months of trial and error it takes to get it right, then this program is absolutely perfect for you.
- We will provide quality SEO training and bypass that whole learning curve. Now, that’s not to say we’re going to do the work for you. Instead, we’re going to be your mentor – your guiding hand – providing high-quality SEO training so you can avoid beginner mistakes and learn the short-cuts to successful web marketing from the get-go.
- We will also provide you with a full report showing your progress and how to interpret that progress, just like we would for the full-service option.
Are you ready to learn a valuable life-long technical skill while simultaneously increasing your site’s web marketing value? If so, click the button below to learn more and get started.
Package 3: Self-Service – WordPress and SEO Course
WordPress is the most powerful CMSs (Content Management Systems) out there today. Whether you’re an individual blogger or a large international e-commerce company, WordPress has the capacity to handle it all.
When it comes to WordPress website optimization, many people aren’t sure where to start. Even though WordPress offers some of the best options for website optimization right out of the box, there are a ton of SEO tips and tricks anybody can learn to dramatically boost their rankings.
For the self-service WordPress and SEO course, we’ve put together a comprehensive video training library for you do-it-yourselfers out there. Chalked full of only the most up-to-date SEO tips and tricks, WordPress optimization along with a detailed FAQ section.
This monthly membership course is consistently updated and is perfect for both absolute beginners and intermediate users.
To learn more and gain access, click the button below.
Are you Ready to Work With The Best SEO Company Out There?
The best SEO companies care about you. They’re not interested in milking you for cash, stringing you along with contracts, or making you pay for a bunch of unnecessary extra tweaks. Instead, a solid Internet marketing company like us interacts with you on a personal level, cares about seeing your brand and business become successful, and is only interested in bringing high quality traffic to your site. In other words, we go out of our way to see you succeed, which is why we’re one of the best SEO companies in the industry today.
If you’re still not sure which SEO package or training course is right for you, call us right now at 319-430-0407.
Or, before you get started, click below to request a comprehensive, robust report and full SEO audit. We will go through every aspect of your website and current rankings and provide you with a solid game-plan and outline of how we can help you fix your problems, improve your rankings, and help you reach your SEO goals.
[CLICK HERE FOR FULL SEO AUDIT]
Don’t wait to contact us or enroll in one of our comprehensive packages or programs. Google is constantly changing and, over time, you may keep sinking lower and lower in the search rankings. This can make it even more difficult to dig yourself out.
Don’t let the search engines bury you. Contact us right now to see how we can get you ranking for the right keywords and get the high-quality traffic you deserve – traffic that is ready to buy your services / products, follow your blog, and become life-long loyal readers, customers, and clients.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you.